Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can't think of one...

Tagged for this by Kim and Bridget, so I can't say no. mwaaa


The rules: Posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer. Play nice, children. Or not, but I'm too tired to play Dr. Phillis, so just play nice.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Back in the day, I worked for the corp treasury division of a bank. My children were 7 and 3~I can not imagine constantly living with children that young. I firmly believe there’s a damn good reason we have biological clocks. I neither had a blog, nor did I knit. Even if I could, I wouldn’t have had the time. The days of whine and runny noses, of bubbles and cartoons and jammies that had cute characters on them. But always, lots of laughs. Now we're looking at college and driving lessons and exams and of course, we still laugh a lot.




2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today - in no particular order?
I’ll have to do tomorrow’s also. Today’s list has gotten pretty short.

3. Snacks I enjoy.
OMG Bridget, Rita’s water ice??? Do you know how long it’s been? Shlurrrrp~I’m on an Entenmann’s Rich Frosted Donuts (chilled) and milk, No one eats chocolate like Kim though, but I do love fresh baked cakes and breads. Hmmm, could be why the cholesterol is up. Ruh, roh. My all time favorite gigantor sweet tooth soother is an all out keep you up for a week banana split; wet walnuts and all.

4. Places I've lived –
Bridget and Kim, you’ve lived in some cool places. What’s your favorite? I’ve lived in Philadelphia, New Jersey and Florida. I don’t much like moving. So Bridget, can we say “There was a young lady from Wheeling?” OK, that was for teasing me with water ice.

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire –
Pretty much everything I want, I’d still clip coupons and look for sales. There is the thrill of the hunt and it can also be considered exercise if executed properly. There are some peeps and pets I’d like to help.


6. Peeps I want to know more about –
Everyone!

There is an FO, but I took a lousy photo and I’m too tired to re-do now. It’s a Green Gable, only it’s white. I'm so pleased with myself on this. Almost finished with a 5th pet blankie for a local shelter. I have so much fodder, it isn't funny, yet it seems like it's all in a bottle that's upturned and they're all clogged in there and nothing is coming out. So much was accomplished lately, I’m too tired to think of a title.

Nite’all!

22 comments:

Bridget said...

I promise I'll think of you whenever I go to Rita's now ...

And I'm just going to ignore your limerick. ;-)

hillary said...

OMG! Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts! You evil woman, now I'll be craving them 'till I have a chance to hit the store. I cannot tell you how many times I'm reached the register and had a cashier ask if I wanted to go back and get a full box because one was missing from the one they were ringing up. It's a wonder that any of those suckers ever make it home.

Debi said...

Isn't there a Rita's in Hollywood? I think so and it's REALLY GOOD...mmmm tangerine and lemon ice :::drool:::

~Molly~ said...

I'll play!

Molly

Lynn said...

I think Sunday will be my meme day. There are a couple that seem like fun to do.....

and I totally agree on that clock. My mil strongly feels there is a reason why 60 y/o women canNOT have kids!!! I agree and I'm only in my 40s!

and what bank did you work for? Back in the day (longer than 10 years ago) I worked at Barnett.

Michelle Martino said...

okay now girlie girl, its a month today so i'm checkin' in ..... just to ensure you haven't checked out! :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Miss you... I hope you are well. x

Marin (AntiM) said...

Carol, I miss you. Just wanted you to know.

XOXO
M

Coffespaz said...

Carol,

Good to hear from you! Hope all is well...post again when you can. We miss you!!!

Michelle Martino said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!

Michelle Martino said...

Hey birthday chickie ;) K now ~ Labor Day weekend here ~ is it post ~ or NO post?

Michelle Martino said...

Geez girl! you hold on tight. I'm thinking of you and your family xoxo

Craftybernie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craftybernie said...

Hi Carol

Hope all is well.

I'm just getting round to posting off my PIF gifts as it has almost been 365 days since I signed up for it.

Can you email me your addy so that I can mail yours?

Hope all is well. Love the new blog.

Take care & speak to you soon..Bernie

craftybernie AT hotmail DOT com

Michelle Martino said...

K girl time to get off your keester you have been nominated by me http://www.ewekeepmeinstitches.blogspot.com/

Michelle Martino said...

K girl time to get off your keester you have been nominated by me http://www.ewekeepmeinstitches.blogspot.com/

Coffespaz said...

Ollie, ollie, oxenfree.....where are you hiding??

Hope you are okay.

kaoticorchid said...

Where'd you go? Come back-we promise we won't bite!

Coffespaz said...

Popping in to say hello! I haven't been able to make the rounds lately. I love the meme and promise I'll try to post soon. Thought I would also tell you that I finally purchased a book to help me start learning to knit! Whee...i'm excited and a little nervous at the same time. I'll post pictures once i get started.

Anonymous said...

AU
情趣用品

提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
導航

Anonymous said...

提供最佳的十大生活資訊與分享:
你知道哪裡有好吃的蛋糕嗎!
你知道白蟻如何防治嬤!
汽車隔熱紙一定是越貴越好嬤!
哪一種棧板是具有環保!
台中哪一家整形醫師縫雙眼皮最讓妳滿意!
關鍵字的搜尋行銷要領
如果要高雄旅遊,讓我告訴你高雄縣旅遊觀光景點
會計事務所到底是做哪些事!
長期照顧老人看護要如何選擇
哪裡可以選到價廉物美的服飾批發!

Anonymous said...

Love Without Borders, in response to Taiwan's 88 flood, please go to my site ~ Thank you for blessing the whole world!

雲林山區立委補選國民黨提名參選人張艮輝,98/8/23於斗南成立服務處。當天誠心為88災民祈福,祈願蒼天福澤災民,能快速重建家園。

雲林立委候選人張艮輝於會場上表達一貫堅持的參選理念,「一份理想、2 個希望、 3大改變」,並藉盛會為台灣祈福,場上的台灣加油地圖由地方代表等數十人點燃230支蠟燭,代表為台灣加油並點亮台灣因受88水災所面臨的黑暗期,在點燃蠟燭的同時,張艮輝也宣讀為台灣祈福文表示願為台灣這塊土地承受所有苦難。

雲林國民黨雲林立委張艮輝>>>參考網站